it’s a little bit funny when women try to hide things they find attractive about men but won’t admit they do. every woman will tell you they want a God fearing man, a man with sense of humor, hardworking and so on. some will tell you the physical appearance doesn’t matter to them, yet they won’t stop staring at that guy with ripped abs, clean shave or we’ll groomed beards and aren’t confident telling you what they want but find it pretty interesting when men are comfortable talking about things they tend to love about the women. Though they have some things they don’t want to constantly tell us to do but expect us to know. don’t get me wrong there are ladies who finds it comfortable to tell you exactly what they like about you.
95% of women loves a polite expression of praise or admiration. the remaining 5% will act tough like it doesn’t get to them when in reality they think it makes them vulnerable (i.e emotionally exposed) and too open when they blush over compliments.
Sure, women love a guy with a chiseled six-pack. imagine him coming out the pool and water dripping from his wet hair down to his belly and your eyes already stripping him naked *laugh* maybe not all women find this a priority but we want to see him fit and ripped. *well she wants you to have this though*
why some women finds things attractive Some women cannot tolerate facial hair. As much as most men think that a majority of women love facial hair, a good number cannot actually tolerate beards. well am kind of guilty of this, i don’t find beards attractive though but researches shows that about 65% of women finds beards really attractive because it makes them look sexy
Small good treat:
Why not pick-up our favorite feel-good treat while you’re on your way home this evening (clue, it’s either wine, chocolate or cheese) or buy us that new book we’ve been talking about non-stop. Trust us, our appreciation will show.
Confidence not Arrogance:Every girl loves a man who’s comfortable in his own skin. *remember the part that says ripped abs? no one is asking you to spend hours and hurt yourself in the gym, look good and feel good* It makes us feel safe and protected and nothing feels sexier than that. But arrogance? NO
Be old fashioned:
Pay on the first date, hold the door for us and walk us to the front door, make pinky promise together, make breakfast or any food of the hour after making love *wink* surprise little dinner, good morning text, flash texts at work not too much right? *laughing now*
Notice the small cute things:Everyone wants to be noticed by their partner. New hairstyle? New clothes? New dress size? New bra? Say something to acknowledge our effort, besides we (partially) did it for you!
Don’t rush please:
It can’t get any worse than a man finishing before we’ve even started. Women take longer to reach orgasm and foreplay is key – take your time and don’t rush. Thank you *be gentle and take your time*
Help out:Try helping us out with household chores, the school run and daily errands. It’s just as much your responsibility as it is ours.
Don’t forget our important dates:
There are 365 days in a year and you only have to remember 2 of them, that’s why we get pissed off. Set a reminder on your phone, write it in your planner but whatever you do, do NOT forget.
Be romantic, we are a major sucker for romance:
Never ask a girl if she wants flowers, or anything in fact. The answer is simply YES. Of course we do! Especially, if it’s to do with rose petals, candles, dinner and wine.
Actions from the heart: If you’ve ever thought of making a super sweet gift like a homemade card, scrapbook or a mixed CD and thought, ‘too cheesy’, you’re wrong! It’s a great way of speaking from the heart especially since guys aren’t always so good at it (verbally). We’re guaranteed to love it.
Respect: Some men don’t value their partners as much as they should. Love her like it’s your last day, appreciate her for all that she is and be grateful for everything she does. Think about it.
Say sorry, don’t buy it:
Stop being so stubborn! If it’s your fault and you’re clearly in the wrong you owe it to us. Go on, say the magic word. Sorry can go a long way in relationships don’t just think cause you got her gifts, you have apologized. say it and mean it
You are stuck with us, just admit it: Men often take women for granted, but in reality you’re nothing without us! Who else would take care of you? Play dress up? Make you a better man? have pillow fights with? Just admit it.
Add yours ladies and for the guys don’t worry am writing for you people next… am not going to be partial *hugs*