Sunburn is a form of radiation burn that affects living tissue, such as skin, that results from an overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, commonly from the sun.
- Apply cool, not cold, milk with a clean cloth to your sunburned skin. The milk will create a protein film that helps ease sunburn discomfort
- Dip a tea bag into a warm water, let it cool, soak piece of clean cloth / facial towel into the tea and apply to the affected area.
- Like milk, yogurt applied to sunburned skin also can be soothing.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, and can help decrease inflammation caused by sunburn. Use Vitamin E oil on the skin
- lemon water: soak your feet for 10-15 mins in a bucket of warm water with lemon with lemon juice added to it, add spa salt in it, use punish stop to scrub with foot scrub (how to make foot scrub will be posted shortly) or get a ready made foot scrub in a cosmetics shop, rinse with water and pat dry. foot cream is advisable.
- vegetable oil: First soak your feet in soapy water and scrub your feet with a pumice stone. Wash your feet and then dry them thoroughly, Apply any vegetable oil liberally on your heels and soles, Put on a pair of clean socks and leave them on overnight while you sleep. In the morning, your heels will be noticeably softer. Repeat this for a few days until the cracks in your heels are gone completely.
- Rice flour: To make the scrub, mix a handful of ground rice with a few teaspoons of honey and apple cider vinegar. Stir it until it becomes a thick paste. If the cracking on your heels is extremely bad, add a tablespoon of olive oil or sweet almond oil. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes and then gently scrub them with the rice flour paste. Repeat the process a few times a week until you are satisfied with the results.
- glycerin and rose water: This combination makes an effective home treatment for cracked heels. Glycerin softens the skin, which is why it is widely used in cosmetics. Rose water adds vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E as well as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Just mix equal amounts of glycerin and rose water thoroughly and rub it on your heels and feet daily before going to bed at night.