Hello my lovelies,
So am going to talk about feelings today and it’s mostly because i have seen so many different things that sums up feelings and it’s consequences.
Lately i realized, when you love someone and that person doesn’t love you back, the said person loving tames the other person a bad person. Am not going into that now though.
What happens when you loving someone, he/she doesn’t love you back and the person they are loving doesn’t love them back and person loving you, you ain’t responding back?
What about when you both are trying to work something out but it seems like you the only one doing all the loving? They don’t care if you hurting or trying to be committed because all they are concerned about is how you need to change all the time.
But do you really need to change for anyone?
Let’s see what happens when you are trying to get over that person and move on with yourself but it’s really tough.
- You Start feeling really frustrated, tired, fed up and sometimes you get depressed
- You become a stalker. You check them all the time on their social media pages, just to know what’s going on with them
- Later you delete all forms of contacts like: pictures, number, chats and any means to get in touch with them but mind you, you are hurting yourself
- Without giving yourself time, you really need a shoulder to lean on. So you pour out your mind to next available person that is ready to listen, he/she cares for you, listens to you and make you feel better
- Emotions sets in
- You then realized you are not ready
- He/she is already developing feelings for you
- You then try to date him/her out of pity
- Later realized its not working
- You don’t know how to explain how you truly feel
- You start acting weird to them
- Somehow they gets the memo
- Relationship broken
- Friendship destroyed
- And the person who is the reason for all these, is somewhere getting a life
- But you don’t want to build yourself from the fire, you rather be burnt.
- Now you are back to being depressed, sad for hurting that poor soul and wishing the other fought for you.
My 10 steps to getting/finding yourself back
- Give yourself a time off and re discover who you really her not who you need to be.
- Make a list of the reason why you love him/her if they are needs or wants.
- Pray and fast *most important key to achieving anything in life*
- Find what interests you, bring out the best in you.
- Don’t over work yourself trying to get loads off your head and mind.
- Don’t block, delete any form of contacts, rather be you and be proud of your flaws.
- Dreams, determination, set goals, focus, aim at goals, achieve.
- Be a better you, workout, eat healthy, go to work, pray for him/her
- If they come back, you are you now, no added features, no trying to Please, just be you and if they don’t, aim for a better person *pray always*
- Re discover yourself more and pray always…
Remember stay true to yourself as your happiness comes from you…
Am not a love doctor *sheydeahqb