It’s midnight here, almost Saturday and i know most of my lovelies are enjoying their the weekend vibes (TGIF) so am going to drop this here.
P.S. it’s for both men and women (excited)
It’s my first time giving product review or listing products that are must have for facial cleansing.
Why do we cleanse? It’s very important because we all have pores, though some have large pores while some are small but no matter the size, we all have pores. This pores opening attracts different foreign bodies and dirts from our daily activities, which clogs up to form acne, white and blackheads. So it is necessary to cleanse in order to keep the skin clean.
Read how to get rid of large pores 👇 👇 👇
HERE ARE THE 5 ESSENTIAL FACIAL PRODUCTS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Facial wash: it is good to have facial wash as this will give easy access to remove any dirt from the upper layer of the skin and allow other products to penetrate. Don’t wash your face with bar soap or bathing soap but if you must use bathing soap make sure to read the content and most beauty soaps are mild and good. I recommend morning burst from clean and clear.
- Deep cleansing wash and mask: this is a two in one action cleansing wash. This will clear the face from acnes and all type of impurities by penetrating deep into the pore. It could be used as a both facial wash and a cleansing mask. I recommend the clean and clear blackhead clearing 2 in 1.
- An astringent/ A cleanser: This clears out impurities and brightens the face after facial cleansing. I recommend baby face cleanser.
- A toner: it closes the pore after facial cleansing and soothe the skin. I recommend skin success toner.
- A homemade natural facial mask: it’s good to exfoliate, especially when one has passed the age of natural exfoliation. This is used to remove the dead skin cells that makes the skin dull and rejuvenate it, making it younger and brighter. I recommend the fruit bath (olay) mixed with oatmeal.
If you have makeup on, first clean it with your facial wipe and if your bare face then let’s get right into it.
- Make sure your face is a little bit wet
- Use your facial wash and rinse with warm water (2x)
- Apply your facial deep cleansing wash/mask or use your facial scrub. Rinse off with warm water
- Apply your homemade mask and wait for about 10-15minutes. Rinse off with wa water.
- Use your facial wash again (repeat step two and do it just once). Rinse with cold water water
- Dry your face gentle (patting motion with a clean towel)
- Use your astrigents or cleanser (baby face) by patting it into the skin
- After drying, use your toner and patt in.
- Don’t forget to morsturize, it’s very important.
P.S. if you do this complete cleansing, for the women don’t use makeup for at least a day. Let your skin brighter.dont forget the neck area during facial cleansing.
“Step 4 Should be done 2-4 times in a month”
Try this products and steps and enjoy an acne free clean and clear skin.