Hello my lovelies,
It’s a gentle yet raining night here from my end, and am sure we are all having a wonderful time. “i wish it’s possible for me to know what time it is every where my readers are”
Safe question to ask: Is Vaseline and petroleum jelly the same? According to research and usage, i think it’s safe to say “Ultimately, the only main difference between Vaseline and petroleum jelly is that Vaseline is made up of pure petroleum jelly which contain minerals and microcrystalline wax so it is smoother, while petroleum jelly is made up of a partial solid mix of hydrocarbons that comes from mines“
Here are the amazing hacks you can use Vaseline/jelly for
- As Makeup remover: Are you the type that gets tired after a long day and finds it difficult to clean your makeup? Or you are in a hurry and can’t get to the bathroom to wash your face? Or you are out of your facial wash and can’t seem to get your makeup washed off properly? This is a eye opener. Apply Vaseline all over your face and massage it gently and thoroughly, pick up two facial wipes and clean. It leaves the face totally clean, smooth and it saves time.
- For eye brows and eye lashes growth: you want to grow your eye lash longer and make your eye brow fuller and thicker, applying Vaseline every night before bed will give you this amazing results. Gently massage with Vaseline and watch how easy your brows becomes fuller and your lashes becomes thicker and longer.
- For healing skin: Vaseline Jelly works by creating a sealing barrier between cells in dry or damaged skin which locks in moisture and speeds up your skin’s natural recovery process, helping it to heal from within. Its occlusive function allows it to protect dry skin, cracked skin, minor cuts, scraps, burns and chapped lips.
- For body massage: in place of massage oil, Vaseline is a good alternative. It’s softness on skin, will allow easy movement of hands and stops any form of dryness which can leads to skin irritation. It relaxes the nerves and keeps the skin feeling smooth.
Other tips are:
- as moisturizer,
- hand cream,
- as solution for the thighs “for those of us without gaps, when we wear our tight fitting outfits and it’s difficult to walk” just apply Vaseline between the thighs and take that work like its on runway.
Any brand recommendation?
- Blue seal Vaseline (in original or cocoa butter)
- Coconut oil Vaseline
P.S. This is not an advert or trying to promote one brand over another but these are just the two have tried and it’s really nice… Am still going to try other brands too
Don’t forget to leave a comment below for more suggestions, questions and addition. Use the box that says “we love comments”
Sheydeahqb says thank you