hello my lovelies,
its a lovely Tuesday morning and am tagging it a health benefit morning.
on this section am going to write about seven (7) benefits of ginger. are you ready? if you are ready then proceed to the next paragraph, by reading it to find out what you can benefit from that ginger in your kitchen that is doing nothing…
- i peeled off the ginger
- rinsed it thoroughly and sliced into flat small potions
- this pieces, i picked three and added a little bit of salt
- then chewed thoroughly and swallowed the juice
immediately i threw up and i felt really good, light and was bloated free
P.S. don’t take water especially when your intake includes oil and if you must stay hydrated don’t drink too much. oil doesn’t dissolve in water.
Nauseous or Airsick
feeling nauseous or airsick, ginger can help clear the system especially when tossed in honey
Under Joint Pain
ginger with its anti inflammatory properties can help relief joint pains.
- repeat first and second step from the first direction above
- place some of the ginger slices into an essential oil (olive or jojoba or coconut oil’)
- heat up for about 20mins
- add this oil to your bath (pouring it in your bath water, or your tub or rub it after bathing)
- also you can get a ginger essential oil, if you can’t make it yourself
this will help relieve the aching muscles and joint.
stir up some ginger tea to get rid of throat and nose congestion.
Absorption of Nutrients
Eating ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
you haven’t been feeling hungry lately? eat a little fresh ginger just before a meal to inspire your appetite and activate your digestive juices.
for stomach moaning and groaning under cramps, just chew on some freshly sliced ginger to help relief the cramps.
use the comment section to add other benefits you know…