Protects skin from UV damage.
Slows down the process of aging.
Fights free radical damage to skin cells
Heals dry, withered skin.
Fades acne scars and dark spots.
Smooths out aging skin
Necessary for the production of collagen (collagen is the main structural protein found in skin and other connective tissues)
Fights off free radicals.
For skin oil control.
Destroy bacteria that cause acne and pimples.
Strengthens connective tissue and helps maintain skin elasticity and strength.
An orange can help you a lot in looking good. Nature has a way of giving us amazing benefits over all these chemical based preparations that sometimes causes harm to our skin
- Orange is rich in citric acid, which is very helpful in drying away acne. Oranges contain fruit acids that gently exfoliate your skin to reveal a brighter skin every day.
- It is an excellent beauty aid in reversing the aging process. It is replete with vitamin C, which increases the production of collagen and keeps the skin firm and moist.
- Orange has power to flush away toxins from the body. Eating oranges helps to activate the detoxification of your body. It keeps oxygen in the skin and combats free radicals to make your skin radiant and fresher.
- The high antioxidant content in apples prevents cell and tissue damage, and aging.
- It helps minimize wrinkles and fine lines, keeping the bowels clean.
- It has a high Vitamin C content and natural bleaching properties, making it a good cleanser that lightens blemishes, acne scars, spots and skin tone.
- drinking a glass of warm water mixed with a dash of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey fights cellulite and clears your skin from within.
- A rich source of antioxidants and an enzyme called papain
- papaya can banish skin impurities and remove dead skin cells .